Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bush buster busted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Bush buster busted

    Wonder why this doesn't get more press, or am I still under that same rock? I don't agree with all he does but he is the Prez-
    Virginia Muslim Terrorist Found Guilty of Plotting to Assassinate President Bush
    23 November 2005: Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, 24, of Falls Church, Virginia was found guilty by a federal jury Tuesday of conspiring to assassinate President George W. Bush and of receiving financial aid from Al-Qaeda. ALI was convicted on nine terrorism-related charges and could face life in prison according to a spokesman for US District Court in Alexandria, Virginia.

    Background Here


  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush buster busted

    I saw this a few months back when he was first arrested. His family denied this and said the US Govt. was making false allegations against their son. IMO he is not alone in these plans to kill the president. He is the one who got caught.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush buster busted

    You couldn't have read THIS several months ago, cause the whole point of the story is that part of the "Anti-terrorism laws" are under fire from Muslim groups. The convictions , which just happened are some of the first, using the laws, each time a court convicts , it makes it easier to get the next conviction. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush buster busted

    Sorry about that Spuds, I know I saw something about someone planning on killing the president a while back. Don't exactly remember what the guy's name. He had been arrested and was being held and his parents were trying to get him freed and there was some press who interviewed the family. I also remember the uncle speaking out also in his nephew's defense. Maybe I just got the two stories mixed up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush buster busted

    No-it could have been the start of the same story, I just would like the "laws" to have some teeth. The survivors of some 9/1/01 deaths have filed suits that are gonna be drug along for years before anything is done, by then the issue will be long gone. Several arrests have been made for different things, but the laws are kinda new, each conviction is a victory, if it against someone that is funding a terrorist group.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •